- 1 cup water or milk of choice
- ¾ cup freeze dried baby spinach
- 1 freeze dried celery stalk chopped
- 1 freeze dried kiwi
- 1 freeze dried roughly chopped green apple
- ½ freeze dried chopped pear
- ½ small roughly chopped cucumber peeled
- ½ medium freeze dried avocado
- 8-10 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed for about 45-60 seconds until completely smooth. Enjoy in a tall glass.
The first time you make this green drink, you may need to give it a little taste and adjust as needed. If it's not sweet enough add more fruit or a splash of pineapple or apple juice.