Collection: Warranty Registration
THE CUBE FREEZE DRYER WARRANTY
To register the warranty on your Cube Freeze Dryer, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone Number
- Serial Number of your Cube Freeze Dryer
- Attach a copy of your proof of purchase
THE CUBE FREEZE DRYER HAS A LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
One Year Full Warranty
The CUBE freeze dryer carries a one year full warranty within the continental United States for the original registered owner. This covers all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase (see exclusions below). This also includes repairs if deemed necessary by Prep4Life and only by authorized technicians. The product must be properly registered (see registration section) within 30 days of purchase for warranty to come into effect.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three year limited warranty on the closed refrigeration system for the original registered owner including the condenser, compressor, evaporator, and all copper tubing (see exclusions below).
North America outside continental 48 states
In Alaska, Hawaii and Canada all warranty periods remain the same as above but the consumer will be responsible for shipping of parts and professional repair services done outside of the Prep4Life factory or not by an authorized technician.
Cube freeze dryers purchased in countries outside those listed above carry the same warranty periods but the consumer will be responsible for shipping of parts and professional repair services.
Any misuse deemed by Prep4Life will be the responsibility of the consumer which may include but not limited to:
1. Proper connection to a power source without an extension cord.
2. Proper installation of shelving unit, if removed.
3. Properly removing power source during cleaning and service.
4. Properly determining dryness of food and packaging for storage.
5. Operating the freeze dryer with enough air flow space (at least 4 inches on each side).
6. Parts installed not supplied by Prep4Life.
7. Service performed by technicians not approved by Prep4Life.
8. Improperly attempting to freeze dry harmful chemicals.
9. Allowing water to contact electrical circuit boards, wires, or connections.
Food Storage and Status
Prep4Life will not be responsible for the proper storage and status of food after the drying cycle. All food dryness and storage will be the responsibility of the consumer.