Freeze dry your pie pumpkins to use all year round!
- Clean pumpkin cut in half and remove all seeds.
- To prepare roasted pumpkin, lay the halves with the cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake Pumpkin in your oven until the flesh becomes tender and easily separates from the skin.
- After roasting, scoop out the softened flesh and use it for your preferred recipe.
- Freeze dry according to machine instructions. Be sure to weight the pumpkin before and after so you will know how much water is needed to reconstitute.