- 1/3 cup Freeze dried onion
- 1 tbsp Freeze dried beef broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp Freeze dried onion powder
- 1 tsp Freeze dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp Freeze dried garlic powder
- pinch Ground black pepper
In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
Store in an airtight container or up to 1 year.
Use as 1 packet of store-bought dry onion mix.
To Make Dehydrated OnionsSlice onions thin and add to dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 125˚F until completely dry, about 3 to 9 hours.Best onions to use: White onions